Monday, August 17, 2026

before You I #bow #poetry #God #Christ #Spirit #love #grace #Savior #Messiah #HolyofHolies #throne

You have paid the price
We are redeemed
by Your precious blood...
You have torn the veil
that separated us from God...
 
I run, I enter in
Into the throne room of God...
Before You I bow,
the Lamb, the Christ,
the One who was to come...
 
We bow before You,
the Lamb, the Risen One,
our Lord, our Savior, our God,
humbly before You
We bow...
 
----------------
August 17, 2026
before You I bow
 
“The Throne Room Song”
By Charity Gayle, 2021
Faith Renewed Church, August 16, 2026
July 23, 2026
Why do You love us so?
https://raymondafoss.blogspot.com/2026/07/why-do-you-love-us-so.html
Praise songs before the sermon
Faith Renewed Church, July 19, 2026
Edited July 23, 2026
pour out your praise – v2
https://raymondafoss.blogspot.com/2026/07/pour-out-your-praise-v2.html
praise and intense prayer by whole congregation
Faith Renewed Church, May 31, 2026
 
All of my poems, photographs, and videos are copyrighted by Raymond A. Foss, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025, and 2026. All rights are reserved. Contact me at Ray Foss (raymondafoss@gmail.com)  for usage. See my poems at www.raymondafoss.blogspot.com
Poetry Where You Live.

Poetry, God, Christ, Spirit, love, grace, Savior, Messiah, Holy of Holies, throne,
 
#poetry #God #Christ #Spirit #love #grace #Savior #Messiah #HolyofHolies #throne

No comments: