Tuesday, September 20, 2011

My Poetry Where You Live Ministry

God continues to bless me in so many ways. I am the spouse of a United Methodist pastor, an attorney in family law, a Walk to Emmaus community member, father of a Chrysalis butterfly, and a certified lay speaker. I have a blog, Poetry Where You Live, with 13,390 (as of 9/18/11) of my poems - www.raymondafoss.blogspot.com. 96% are faith based, with many inspired by the common lectionary and other devotionals.

f you see something on my blog you would like to use for a bulletin, PowerPoint, or some other way in worship, etc., or need me to write something for a particular purpose, please contact me at raymondafoss@gmail.com. I also have some of them posted Facebook and Twitter, along with a presence on www.christianpoetry.org and www.FaithWriters.com. Many of my poems have comments with them.

While I consider the ability to write poetry a gift from God and a ministry to all, if you feel so moved and would like to support this site, please feel free to make a donation via check to my attention at the address below. A tithe of my income goes to the United Methodist Committee on Relief (UMCOR). As my ministry grows, I plan to re-organize this as a non-profit.

--
Raymond A. Foss, Esq.
Poetry Where You Live
& Law Offices of Raymond A. Foss, PLLC
160 Main Street
Suncook, NH 03275-1206



All of my poems are copyrighted by Raymond A. Foss, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013. All rights reserved. Contact me at Ray Foss for usage. See all 23,450+ of my poems at http://www.raymondafoss.blogspot.com Poetry Where You Live.

No comments: