Sunday, December 28, 2008

My Purpose

Lord, I pray you would guide me
as part of your plan
guide me to my purpose
the call you have specifically for my life
for my time on this earth
beginning now, for the rest of my days
Turning to you, to your call, let me hear
let me know, deep within me, the stirrings
the role, the part I am to play
to be your hands, your feet, your voice
to spread your message, your hope, your love
the salvation brought by your son, my brother, Jesus
to fight for justice, to raise awareness, to help
Lord, teach me what you would have me do
Give me the courage, the faith, to do just that

December 28, 2008
Isaiah 61:10-62:3
Galatians 4:4-7
Luke 2:22-40
John 1:1-14
and sermon, “What a Great Plan!”,
by Pastor Ruth L. Foss,
Suncook United Methodist Church
Suncook, NH

No comments: