in my trembling hand
I hold Your body, Your blood,
bowing my head in worship,
waiting to share Your love...
I am blessed today
Your love, Your mercy
is my holy prayer...
I hold the memory
of Your sacrifice, O Lord...
Help me to see You today...
================
September 7, 2026
in my trembling hand
North Hills Church
October 11, 2018
Communion, the Lord’s Supper
https://raymondafoss.blogspot.com/2018/10/communion-lords-supper.html
October 10, 2018
everyone you hate
https://raymondafoss.blogspot.com/2018/10/everyone-you-hate.html
October 10, 2018
every one you judge
https://raymondafoss.blogspot.com/2018/10/every-one-you-judge.html
October 10, 2018
every one you hate
https://raymondafoss.blogspot.com/2018/10/every-one-you-hate.html
edited October 10, 2018
they too are family – v2
https://raymondafoss.blogspot.com/2018/10/they-too-are-family-v2.html
October 9, 2018
the failed disciples
https://raymondafoss.blogspot.com/2018/10/the-failed-disciples.html
October 9, 2018
Christ ate with his enemies
https://raymondafoss.blogspot.com/2018/10/christ-ate-with-his-enemies.html
edited/ merged October 9, 2018
Christ ate with Judas – v2
https://raymondafoss.blogspot.com/2018/10/christ-ate-with-judas-v2.html
October 9, 2018
those who hid, who ran away
https://raymondafoss.blogspot.com/2018/10/those-who-hid-who-ran-away.html
October 9, 2018
Christ celebrated with Peter
https://raymondafoss.blogspot.com/2018/10/christ-celebrated-with-peter.html
edited October 8, 2018
waiting to come forward – v2
https://raymondafoss.blogspot.com/2018/10/waiting-to-come-forward-v2.html
October 8, 2018
when I eat of the bread
https://raymondafoss.blogspot.com/2018/10/when-i-eat-of-bread.html
September 7, 2026
Help me to seek You
https://raymondafoss.blogspot.com/2026/09/help-me-to-seek-you.html
Proverbs 2
Men’s Thursday Evening Bible Study
North Hills Church
August 29, 2026
Seeking Your Wise Counsel
https://raymondafoss.blogspot.com/2026/08/seeking-your-wise-counsel.html
Psalm 16
I have called on Your name
https://raymondafoss.blogspot.com/2026/04/i-have-called-on-your-name.html
Based on Lamentations 3:55-59
re:generation, Step 2, Believe, Appendix C, “Abuse Supplement”.
Poetry Where You Live.
Poetry, God, Christ, Spirit, love, grace, faith, pray, prayer, communion, Last Supper, Lord’s Table, sacrifice
#poetry #God #Christ #Spirit #love #grace #faith #pray #prayer #communion #LastSupper #sacrifice

No comments:
Post a Comment