These words are a prayer for another
a brother who is hurting, in sin;
but I pray these words over both of us...
Oh Lord, heal us within...
A spirit of death is upon me
I dip my cup into sin...
Release me, I pray, O Father,
from this struggle, this pain...
Heal me completely within...
Lead me to Your Light,
Your Love in holy scripture...
Guide me out of this darkness
Lord, heal me to live again...
Only You are righteous,
the fount from which we drink...
Only Your wise counsel
can heal us completely within...
a brother who is hurting, in sin;
but I pray these words over both of us...
Oh Lord, heal us within...
I dip my cup into sin...
Release me, I pray, O Father,
from this struggle, this pain...
Heal me completely within...
Your Love in holy scripture...
Guide me out of this darkness
Lord, heal me to live again...
the fount from which we drink...
Only Your wise counsel
can heal us completely within...
================
August 29, 2026
Seeking Your Wise Counsel
Topic: Seeking Wise Counsel
Meeting of the Samson Society
North Hills Church
April 5, 2026
Do they see Jesus
https://raymondafoss.blogspot.com/2026/04/do-they-see-jesus.html
Based on John 1:14
Based on John 8:12
Based on John 13:35
Based on John 14:9
Based on John 15
Easter Sunday
April 4, 2026
Do people see His likeness? – 2 (Bodhana)
https://raymondafoss.blogspot.com/2026/04/do-people-see-his-likeness_4.html
Edited April 4, 2026
Do people see His likeness? – v3
https://raymondafoss.blogspot.com/2026/04/do-people-see-his-likeness-v3.html
Based on James 1:17
Based on Genesis 1:27
Based on Romans 11:36
Based on Psalm 16:11
re:generation, Step 2, Believe, Week 2, Day 5, “God of the Bible: His Desire,
His Dilemma, His Pursuit”.
April 7, 2026
I have called on Your name
https://raymondafoss.blogspot.com/2026/04/i-have-called-on-your-name.html
Based on Lamentations 3:55-59
Based on 2 Peter 3:9
Based on Isaiah 25:8
re:generation, Step 2, Believe, Appendix C, “Abuse Supplement”.
Poetry, God, Christ, Spirit, love, grace, regeneration, faith, pray, prayer, confession, trust, believe, forgive, change, powerless, admit, Psalm 16,
#poetry #God #Christ #Spirit #love #grace #faith #pray #prayer #fear #confession #secrets #trust #believe #forgive #forgiveness #change #powerless #admit #Psalm16
No comments:
Post a Comment