Monday, September 07, 2026

Help me to seek You #poetry #God #Christ #Spirit #love #grace #faith #pray #prayer #Proverbs2

Help me to seek You
Your holy Wisdom...
May I dip my cup
in Your living waters each day...
 
Refill me, Lord,
when I am dry, when I am empty...
Fill me with Your Wisdom,
with Your Love, o God...
 
Pour out Your Wisdom
into my spirit...
Feed me with Wisdom
like manna in the desert...
 
Hear my prayer, Lord,
I long to follow...
Impart Your Wisdom...
Fill me to overflowing...
 
Amen
================
September 7, 2026
Help me to seek You
 
Proverbs 2
Men’s Thursday Evening Bible Study
North Hills Church
August 29, 2026
Seeking Your Wise Counsel
https://raymondafoss.blogspot.com/2026/08/seeking-your-wise-counsel.html
Psalm 16
Topic: Seeking Wise Counsel
Meeting of the Samson Society
North Hills Church
April 5, 2026
Do they see Jesus
https://raymondafoss.blogspot.com/2026/04/do-they-see-jesus.html
Based on John 1:14
Easter Sunday
April 4, 2026
Do people see His likeness? – 2 (Bodhana)
https://raymondafoss.blogspot.com/2026/04/do-people-see-his-likeness_4.html
Edited April 4, 2026
Do people see His likeness? – v3
https://raymondafoss.blogspot.com/2026/04/do-people-see-his-likeness-v3.html
Based on James 1:17
re:generation, Step 2, Believe, Week 2, Day 5, “God of the Bible: His Desire,
His Dilemma, His Pursuit”.
April 7, 2026
I have called on Your name
https://raymondafoss.blogspot.com/2026/04/i-have-called-on-your-name.html
Based on Lamentations 3:55-59
re:generation, Step 2, Believe, Appendix C, “Abuse Supplement”.
 
All of my poems, photographs, and videos are copyrighted by Raymond A. Foss, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025, and 2026. All rights are reserved. Contact me at Ray Foss (raymondafoss@gmail.com)  for usage. See my poems at www.raymondafoss.blogspot.com
Poetry Where You Live.

Poetry, God, Christ, Spirit, love, grace, faith, pray, prayer, Proverbs 2,
 
#poetry #God #Christ #Spirit #love #grace #faith #pray #prayer #Proverbs2

No comments: