Sunday, September 23, 2007

Dear Mr. God,

Dear Mr. God,

I am thankful for
you ‘cause you
are the boss of
the universe and
without you I wouldn’t exist
and not existing would
probably be really really
really really really
BORING!!

---------------------------------
I hate being bored
don’t you? it is really
boring but you probably
know all about being bored
‘cause since you’re the boss of
the universe you have to
fill out lots of boring paperwork!! I am
also thankful for clothes
and accessories because if
those didn’t exist then people
couldn’t be fashionable and
fashion is very important you probably
know all about that too because since
you rule the universe you are
probably the most fashionable cool
and good looking guy ever. Way way better
than Zac Efron who everyone thinks is cute but I don’t
also thank you for the coolest people in the history
Jessa, Bianca, Erica, Susan, Emma, Mishael,
Ana, Sara, Enexhi, and
all the other nice people on the planet.
I give you thanks
oh awesome cool, handsome,
fashionable boss of the
Universe God.
From Cecilia


Cecelia
September 23, 2007
(by permission of the author)
Part of an exercise in Sunday School,
based on 1 Timothy 2:1-7
All of my poems are copyrighted by Raymond A. Foss, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012. All rights reserved. Contact me at Ray Foss for usage. See all 19,820+ of my poems at http://www.raymondafoss.blogspot.com Poetry Where You Live.

No comments: