Sunday, February 17, 2008

If I was Nicodemus

What would I ask Jesus?
John 3:1-17

- Who created/made the Bible?
- What can I do to represent myself as a follower of Jesus, of God?
- What does heaven look like?
- Does God think I am a bad disciple or a good disciple?
- What does it feel like to be crucified?
- What was it like to live in Bible times?
- How old are you?
- Why didn’t people believe, even you?
- How will we know it is you when you come again?
- Why did you say “Son of God”, rather than “I” in the Bible?
- What’s your favorite ice cream?
- What is your favorite color?
- What is being born again?
- Will you save us all?
- Do you love us all?
- Are you the real Messiah?
- Are you the father from heaven?

Questions posed in the Middle High Sunday School,
Wesley United Methodist Church, Concord, NH,
February 17, 2008

No comments: