Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Life Without Limbs - update (first post 7/8/07) - on 20/20

I received the following email yesterday. I hope to watch, and I encourage you to also. See more on Nick at - http://www.lifewithoutllimbs.org/.

"Hello Friend, Nick Vujicic here!

Several days ago ABC’s 20/20 program interviewed me at my home here in Southern California. What a remarkable opportunity to share about Life Without Limb’s ministry and the impact that we are having upon thousands throughout the United States and the world!

The 20/20 broadcast will air this Friday, March 28th at 9:00pm PST/EST. (Check your local listings)

It is my greatest desire to faithfully share the life-changing, obstacle-overcoming, gospel message with as many people as I can. As a man with no arms or legs, my very testimony breaks down barriers to express the hope that can be found only in Jesus Christ.

The country of the United States needs this hope right now! Would you pray with me that God will use the 20/20 interview to stir up souls for the Kingdom? This is my first national interview on American television and the questions of the interviewer guided the conversation continually back to hope in Christ.

Here are some ways we can work together to make the most of this incredible opportunity:

1. Please pray that God will use the 20/20 interview to awaken souls to Him.

2. Please forward this e-mail to all of your friends.I am looking forward to hearing from you in the days to come.

May our Lord bless you and ignite His will in your life today!

In His service,

Nick Vujicic &
The LifeWithoutLimbs Team"

No comments: