Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Centering

Within the rock,
the fortress of the Lord
stillness, comfort
all my parts restored

my mind, my spirit
lifted up on wings
my heart, my cares
melting in you

Hold me close
precious Lord
guide my trembling steps
on the path you have for me

Watch over me
as I seek the narrow way;
yoke me to my savior
his help, I need today


January 27, 2010
http://www.upperroom.org/bookstore/description.asp?item_id=645177&whichBarItem=excerpt&category=&sub_category=
Upper Room Disciplines for 2010
for January 25, 2010 to January 31, 2010,
“A Standing Invitation”,
by Ray Waddle
Psalm 71:1-6 for January 25, 2010
& remembering the poem,
“Mending Wall”, by Robert Frost
&
inspired in part by Gmail status update of
Isaac Kiiza Tibasima,
“In the stillness of Your presence
there I know I am restored”,
from the song, “None But Jesus”,
by Hillsong, off their album, “Mighty To Save”

No comments: