Monday, January 25, 2010

God is my Maker

My creator, my maker
in him there is security
forming me from the clay
his breath within me still
knowing every day of my life
each hair upon my head

Guiding me when I will heed
the callings from within
the voice of God
echoing within me yet
that I would follow his plan

My life laid out
by the master architect
a holy, ordered design
that I would only follow the plan
what grief I would avoid

Upon this foundation, this rock
I hope to ever stand
to follow the call of the Lord
to go where he has planned

To do the work, my special call
part of the body to be
to ever walk with the Lord
until my days on earth are done


January 25, 2010
Genesis 8:21b-22,
Genesis 9:12-16
Genesis 6:5-8, 11-13
Psalm 20:1-3 (Call to Worship)
1 Corinthians 12:12-31a
Nehemiah 8:1-3, 5-6, 8-10
Worship Theme: There is Hope in God
and sermon, “I Shall Not Be Moved”
by Pastor Ruth L. Foss
http://www.suncookumc.org
Suncook United Methodist Church
Suncook, NH
January 24, 2010

No comments: