Sunday, January 24, 2010

I Shall Not Be Moved

From this rock, this fortress
from this assurance
from my God
I shall not be moved

No matter what the troubles
the challenges of this life
knowing in my heart
that God is by my side

His love everlasting
steadfast, abundance
his grace beyond my comprehension
forever and always

My maker, sustainer,
savior, redeemer
in him is my beginning
before my days on this earth

In him my assurance
my life, my future
all of my days numbered
known by my creator
before I am born

My rock, my center
the guide star of my life
to him do I turn
in my joy and my strife

Open arms, ear at the ready
for my petitions, my praises
always close by
when I need his loving care


January 24, 2010
Genesis 8:21b-22,
Genesis 9:12-16
Genesis 6:5-8, 11-13
Psalm 20:1-3 (Call to Worship)
1 Corinthians 12:12-31a
Nehemiah 8:1-3, 5-6, 8-10
Worship Theme: There is Hope in God
and sermon, “I Shall Not Be Moved”
by Pastor Ruth L. Foss
http://www.suncookumc.org
Suncook United Methodist Church
Suncook, NH
January 24, 2010

No comments: